Simple works fine

no strings attached;

3/23/2008

noone but me from URL @ 10:18 PM

With my coffee & my chocolate & historyyyyyy.
Im 1/3rd done with my SEA history essay.
So far, it seems to be largely irrelevant & i have a feeling Ms Goh is going to get ahgkd0srs,
buttttt at least i tried? :]

Im aiming to finish that, the lit assignment & research for my PI today before going to sleep.
Note: Going.
I. Am. Not. Going. To. FALL. Asleep. Today.

Blogging inbetween doing work reminds me of the Os period;
how i used to do it to keep myself awake.
Blogging & my online companion, hahaha.

Hello my friend, you know who you are.
I always say this & you always give me the same reply,
but for what its worth,
I LOVE YOU! :)
here you'll go "shen jing bing", haha.
& i'll go, "ass".

running running
as fast as i can.

template by seven ten design